Black Gold Harley-Davidson® LOYALTY REWARDS
EARN REWARDS, EVERY TIME YOU SHOP AT OUR ALLEN TEXAS MOTORCYCLE DEALERSHIP.
HOW THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM WORKS:
Enrolling in the Harley-Davidson® Allen Loyalty Rewards Program is easy. Simply visit our Texas dealership and make a purchase. We'll give you 200 points just for signing up. J We want to reward you for your loyalty to Black Gold Harley-Davidson®.
At the time of checkout, share your email with the cashier while you're in our Harley-Davidson® store. It's as easy as that!
You will immediately start earning points. You will receive one (1) point for every $1.00 spent at Black Gold Harley-Davidson®.
Police, Fire and Military Veterans get 2.5x reward points for every dollar spent.
Become a Panther Creek HOG Member and earn 1.5x reward points for every dollar spent. Volunteer as a primary officer for Panther Creek HOG Chapter and earn up to 2.5x reward points for every dollar spent.
***Note: Starting January 2020, due to our new system we will no longer be able to merge points. Thanks for your understanding. Loyalty rewards for full-priced merchandise only.
WHAT PURCHASES QUALIFY FOR LOYALTY REWARDS?
Qualifying purchases include Parts, Accessories, MotorClothes® and Service Parts. Points will not accrue on warranty/insurance service work, gift card purchases, service labor, and motorcycles/vehicle purchases.
HOW TO TRACK YOUR LOYALTY REWARDS POINTS:
After your first purchase, Your Harley-Davidson® Allen dealer will send you an email confirming your enrollment and asking you to create an account so that you can keep track of your Reward Points. Your points accumulate even if you don't create a login, but logging will allow you to digitally store your receipts and keep track of your Service history.
Points will be added to your account within 48-72 hours. Accounts are accessible via the Online Portal. Your username is your email address. Forgotten passwords can be reset to that email address. Returned items will result in negative points accrual.
HOW TO REDEEM LOYALTY REWARDS POINTS:
Points can be redeemed in the following denominations.
* 500 POINTS = $25 CERTIFICATE
* 1000 POINTS = $50 CERTIFICATE
* 2000 POINTS = $100 CERTIFICATE
With proper I.D, the cashier can redeem your points instantly at the time of check out. Alternatively, paper copy certificates can be printed out through the Online Portal and brought to the dealership or digital copies of the certificates can be sent to your smartphone.
Paper and digital certificates expire 90 days after being printed or requested. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or expired certificates. Please note that there is a 24 hour hold period on points before they can be converted into certificates.
All Rewards points expire at the end of the calendar year in which they were accrued. Any points earned in 2020 will expire 12/31/2020.
PANTHER CREEK H.O.G.® MEMBERS:
Panther Creek H.O.G.® members earn points at an upgraded rate = 1.5 points for every dollar spent.
·H.O.G.® upgrade is not automatic; it must be manually changed by a Manager in-store.
We're happy to do that for you, just bring in your H.O.G.® membership card to Black Gold Harley-Davidson® for your upgrade. Please allow one week for your status to be updated. H.O.G.® member status is only at Black Gold Harley-Davidson®.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
· Once you are signed up for the Black Gold Harley-Davidson® Rewards Program you will accrue points for purchases of parts, accessories and service parts. Offer excludes warranty/insurance jobs, gift card purchases, service labor, and vehicles.
· Membership invitation is automatically sent to the email address provided. Allow up to 24 hours to receive your email.
·One (1) Reward point earned for every dollar spent.
· Returned items will be deducted from points balance. Points can go negative.
· Points expire at the end of every calendar year, i.e. 12/31/19.
· Gift certificates are valid for 90 days after issue. Within the 90-day time frame and until redeemed, the certificate can be reprinted. You will, however, need to treat the printed certificate as cash - if lost it cannot be tracked or canceled. Printed certificates can be redeemed by anyone, not just the rewards member.
· Parts bought in conjunction with a major unit purchase do not apply to the rewards program.
·To cancel: simply "Opt Out" when you receive your first e-mail or at any time you may log in to your secure portal and select the option to "Disable" your Black Gold Harley-Davidson® Rewards account. You can adjust and/or eliminate your email notifications and still remain an active program participant.
·Rewards certificates cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
· Terms and conditions subject to change.